PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys new viper in ga!

Bleed viper
12-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Got my viper at the end of August! Love this thing and it's a dream come true. Was curious if there were any others close to me. I'm close to Savannah, and doesn't take long to shoot over to Augusta or Hilton head. Do any of you get together or any events or race days, would like to get involved. I see several of you in the Atlanta area. Hope to meet up one day.

LATAMUD
12-06-2015, 04:00 AM
Welcome!
I've been to Roebling a couple times and there's a handful from Central Florida that head there several times a year.

Bleed viper
12-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Welcome!
I've been to Roebling a couple times and there's a handful from Central Florida that head there several times a year.

Thanks for the welcome. That's funny you mentioned that track, I was just looking at it last night. Next time you all go let me know and I'll meet you there that's only about 40 minutes from me. I've never raced so I'll be a newbie but excited to get started.

ViperAtl
12-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Bleed Viper:
Congratulations on your new Viper. You may want to consider joining the VOA/Georgia Region. We have an active Georgia program; check us out at our website: www.theviperclubofga.com. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Jack Winter
Membership Director
Georgia Region
Viper Owners Association
404-355-7102
winterxx@bellsouth.net

Josrocket
12-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Hit me up if your interested in driving Western NC mountain roads. Lots of fun curvy roads. We are always looking for people to join us.

Joel
12-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Congrats on your new car. If NASA does an HPDE near you - or at Road Atlanta - be sure to go and try it. Easy to get over your head with all the power a Viper has and HPDE is a safe way to try out the car. Roebling Road is a pretty safe track to try out. Not many walls - unlike Road Atlanta - and it is a fun, tight track. We usually do NARRA Viper Days in April at Road Atlanta and we always do our Tail of the Dragon event in Gatlinburg at the end of May. Enjoy and be sure to join the Georgia Club - lots of good guys who enjoy their cars.

ARD Motorsports
12-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Hello! we are in Flowery Branch - about 5 miles from Road Atlanta :)

Bleed viper
12-09-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm going to join here shortly and I've been looking at the schedule at Roebling Road, I see NASA on there a few times. I'm going to call them and see what I can make happen, since they are so close to me. Nice to know you are relatively close to me ARD, if I ever need anything done I now know where I at least have an option. I'd like to drive some of those mountain roads with it too. Thanks again for the welcome.