PDA

View Full Version : Need Help in Sedona

Vprbite
11-29-2015, 01:47 AM
So, those of you that know the area, I have a favor to ask.

My girlfriend Emily who many of you know, works at a yoga studio and has been tasked with finding a place for them to hold a yoga retreat. Basically,they are in need of somewhere to sleep 8-10. It could be one large cabin or smaller cabins/rooms for 3 to 4 days (long weekend, basically). They will also need a place to do yoga. That could be a hotel/cabin where the rooms are that has a space for that or even an outdoor space on their grounds or it could be a different locale. Ideally, somewhere self contained would be best. But it is not a deal breaker.

Do some of you who live up there or spend a lot of time there have any recommendarions for where would work? Or do you know someone who specializes in setting up these kinds of rentals? A realtor who also does rentals perhaps? Please let me know if you can help or PM me and we can talk via phone. It would be so helpful to have someone who knows the inside track on the area to make sure they end up in a good place for their needs.

Thanks for your help.

--Jeff

LeadfootRT10
11-30-2015, 02:17 PM
So, those of you that know the area, I have a favor to ask.

My girlfriend Emily who many of you know, works at a yoga studio and has been tasked with finding a place for them to hold a yoga retreat. Basically,they are in need of somewhere to sleep 8-10. It could be one large cabin or smaller cabins/rooms for 3 to 4 days (long weekend, basically). They will also need a place to do yoga. That could be a hotel/cabin where the rooms are that has a space for that or even an outdoor space on their grounds or it could be a different locale. Ideally, somewhere self contained would be best. But it is not a deal breaker.

Do some of you who live up there or spend a lot of time there have any recommendarions for where would work? Or do you know someone who specializes in setting up these kinds of rentals? A realtor who also does rentals perhaps? Please let me know if you can help or PM me and we can talk via phone. It would be so helpful to have someone who knows the inside track on the area to make sure they end up in a good place for their needs.

Thanks for your help.

--Jeff

Google. :devilish:

Vprbite
11-30-2015, 04:30 PM
Thanks Todd. I didn't think of that!

You Jack ass. Google returns so many hits and it's tough to tell one place from another in terms of which would be best for a retreat type scenario. Now, I do know of a place with jacuzzis in the rooms if you and I were to go there. But I was hoping one of our members from the area or who perhaps spends a lot of time there might now of a specific property they can recommend which can save a lot of looking up on google.

Why don't you google why your car looks like a miata.

drewsss
12-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Thanks Todd. I didn't think of that!

You Jack ass. Google returns so many hits and it's tough to tell one place from another in terms of which would be best for a retreat type scenario. Now, I do know of a place with jacuzzis in the rooms if you and I were to go there. But I was hoping one of our members from the area or who perhaps spends a lot of time there might now of a specific property they can recommend which can save a lot of looking up on google.

Why don't you google why your car looks like a miata.

Having had two Dodge Miatas before (aka, "RT/10"), I have to say that they are quite sexy! :t15197:

Vprbite
12-03-2015, 02:23 AM
You're not helping, Andrew. Don't encourage Todd. His therapist says it only makes things worse.

So nobody has any recommendations for a property that would be good for this event?

GABOON
12-11-2015, 10:07 AM
jeff, tell emily that overall for price and location the hilton at red rock is very suitable for her needs; also, there are many other sites that would work. don't know her idea about how much she is willing to spend---

Vprbite
12-11-2015, 01:28 PM
jeff, tell emily that overall for price and location the hilton at red rock is very suitable for her needs; also, there are many other sites that would work. don't know her idea about how much she is willing to spend---

Ok cool. I will Let her know. Thank you.