PDA

View Full Version : Viperless at NVE2 as well?

smhog
11-22-2015, 08:54 PM
I'm leaving my Gen 1 at home for New Orlean and wondering who else will be without theirs. Going to stay until Monday, too. An extra night at the hotel and a Monday flight turned out to be cheaper than a Sunday flight.

I figure this thread can also be useful for questions or info.

I know I'm not alone :)

Let's see how big this list can get.

1 - smhog, Tim, New England

Viktimize
11-23-2015, 01:59 AM
Ditto. 2nd time in a row. New Orleans will be a blast! But it's bitter sweet to have the event so far away from home that the car can't come. On the bright side, we are due for a west side event in 2018.

JonSav
11-23-2015, 04:54 AM
same, will be flying with no car

RTTTTed
01-19-2016, 02:27 PM
I am planning to fly from halfway up the BC coast to New Orleans. I'd love to drive, but the economy sucks so it'll be cheaper to fly. Cda vrs US dollar is also a killer since it's about $150 for a US dollar and getting more expensive each day. I plan to rent and share a car with another couple there.

Vprbite
01-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Ditto. 2nd time in a row. New Orleans will be a blast! But it's bitter sweet to have the event so far away from home that the car can't come. On the bright side, we are due for a west side event in 2018.

Good point on the west side event. I recommend Phoenix. Or Tucson. Tucson is probably better : )

Sorry for you guys that won't have your vehicles. I understand with your currency being down its extra difficult. I know If everything got half as much more expensive I would probably be out.

Dusty1
01-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Maybe we can get some more local folks that are flying solo to include you guys in the cruises. My wife and I are bringing both cars so have seats available.

Richard

HyperViper
01-20-2016, 12:31 PM
Good point on the west side event. I recommend Phoenix. Or Tucson. Tucson is probably better : )

Maybe Las Vegas