PDA

View Full Version : Parking for NVE2

Stretch
11-18-2015, 10:54 AM
I was reading the details more closely last night and the email about NVE2 registration stated that you could register in advance for parking. 5 days for $99. Two questions.

1) How do we purchase the parking in advance?

2) If we arrive on Tuesday 5/10 can we purchase an additional day of parking in advance with the group rate?

Thanks!

Stretch

FSTENUF
11-18-2015, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE=Stretch;179719]I was reading the details more closely last night and the email about NVE2 registration stated that you could register in advance for parking. 5 days for $99. Two questions.

1) How do we purchase the parking in advance?

2) If we arrive on Tuesday 5/10 can we purchase an additional day of parking in advance with the group rate?

Thanks!

Stretch[/QUOTE

Stretch
Please keep me in the loop on this. I pre ordered the parking pass when I signed up for the event. I have booked my room for Tuesday - Sunday check out so when we arrive as a group I have the same room. How are you coming with the trip plans and the over nights? If I can help out in anyway just give me a call or text.

99RT10
11-18-2015, 12:28 PM
Parking option is offered when you sign up for NVE.

HyperViper
11-18-2015, 01:56 PM

Exactly, but only for 5 days, Wednesday 5/11 thru Sunday 5/15

Stretch
11-18-2015, 09:48 PM
Stretch
Please keep me in the loop on this. I pre ordered the parking pass when I signed up for the event. I have booked my room for Tuesday - Sunday check out so when we arrive as a group I have the same room. How are you coming with the trip plans and the over nights? If I can help out in anyway just give me a call or text.

We are working on getting the hotel room blocks set up now. Once that is confirmed we will send out all the info so people can get registered.

I must have missed that option. I was trying to do it quickly and was on my phone at the time. Can I go back to the registration page and just pay for parking?

01sapphirebob
11-18-2015, 10:22 PM
I Think the parking was automatically included?

I know I was charged for it.

ICPREY
11-18-2015, 10:49 PM
I must have missed that option. I was trying to do it quickly and was on my phone at the time. Can I go back to the registration page and just pay for parking?

I also missed it the first time around and contacted Bridgett at admin@driveviper.com. She sent me a link to add the parking. I would just email the admins.

XSnake
11-18-2015, 11:11 PM
http://driveviper.com/nve2/faq.php

Vprbite
11-19-2015, 12:57 AM
I paid for parking at the same time. It wasn't automatically included but as I recall it was all on the same page at the same time. You had to select it though. I think cause some people don't need parking and some people need 2, so it wasn't automatically tacked on.

brickauto
11-19-2015, 08:26 PM
Damn it Stretch, now you're making me doubt myself....I swear I picked the parking (for 1) option when I paid but the registration confirmation email does not say how much, or what I paid for :P

Stretch
11-19-2015, 08:29 PM
I also missed it the first time around and contacted Bridgett at admin@driveviper.com. She sent me a link to add the parking. I would just email the admins.

http://driveviper.com/nve2/faq.php

Thanks! I'll email headquarters this weekend and see if I can get it added.