PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Steel VOA 8 OZ Flasks?

Sam Goldfarb
12-17-2013, 02:06 PM
I have a very small number of these flasks left from a previous project. They are stainless steel 8 oz and I have sandblasted the VOA logo into them. PM me or post interest on the thread and I will see if I can find a larger supply of them. One picture is with flash the other without. The image is very subtle and there are no nostrils on the Stryker part, they are just too tiny to work with! Happy Holidays! Sam

FLATOUT
12-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Now we're getting somewhere, those are pretty cool :D

Brad00GTS
12-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Like it a lot. Would buy

Sam Goldfarb
12-17-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm searching for a source for these again. I have found a few over the years that are VERY cheap and not worth the time and effort it takes to make these. I take normal car vinyl, cut the logo, weed out what I would normally use with tiny tweezers. then place the image over the flask, tape off every nook and cranny and place them in my sandblast cabinet. There is a fine line between success and failure. Too long or too close and it blows out the vinyl. They make special material for doing this process and I have actually used it making tombstones for pets, blasting 1/4" deep into granite! This material doesn't work with very small or fine lines.

I will update the thread in a day or two, if I can get enough to satisfy demand, I only have about 6 right now.

Sam Goldfarb
12-23-2013, 12:25 AM
I have a new source for more of these and have 5 made up, on hand.
Cost is $30 with FREE USA S/H.
PM me and I will send you a PayPal Invoice.