PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Virginia members

dodgefever
10-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Hey, I'm number one at something! This looks like the first post in the Virginia section. I'm located in the South East corner of Virginia and help organize activities for local Viper owners. I have about 30 locals on my email list and if you would like to be added, let me know or send me a PM. We have a cruise coming up next weekend on Nov 2 on the Colonial Parkway from Yorktown Va to Jamestown with a stop in Williamsburg for lunch and sight seeing. here is the agenda....

Historic Virginia Autumn Viper and Mopar cruise
Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown

Saturday, November 2, 2013
Cruise Agenda:
7:00-7:30 AM: Meet in parking lot of Macy’s at Greenbrier Mall (leaving at 7:30)
8:00 AM: Arrive at Chesapeake Square Mall Sears and JC Penny parking lot (leaving at 8:30)
9:30 AM: Arrive at the Yorktown Battlefield Visitor’s Center (1000 Colonial Parkway, Yorktown, VA). You will have an hour to tour the visitor’s center and battlefields.
10:30 AM: Leave the Yorktown Battlefield Visitors center to begin the Colonial Parkway Cruise.
11:00 AM: Arrive in Williamsburg at the Prince George parking garage (230 North Henry Street) for a 1.5 Hr. walking/shopping tour of the historic Merchants Square district (www.merchantssquare.org) There is a $2 parking fee.
12:30 PM: Head back to meet the group back at the parking garage.
1:00 PM: Leave Williamsburg to continue the Colonial Parkway cruise. There will be 2 photo stops on this leg of the cruise.
2:00 PM: Arrive at the Jamestown Visitors center (2110 Jamestown Rd, Williamsburg, VA). You will have an hour to relax and tour the visitor’s center.
3:00 PM: Leave visitors center for Pierce’s BBQ (447 East Rochambeau, Williamsburg, VA)
3:30 PM: Arrive at Pierce’s BBQ (www.pierces.com)
4:30-4:45 PM: Leave Pierce’s BBQ for a group cruise to back to the Southside. There is no formal “after-cruise” gathering place, just exit the cruise when you need to.
Thank you for cruising with us and drive safe!
Point of contact: Tom McCormick 757-639-4572
Please contact me at moyockmac@yahoo.com, and let me know what you are driving and where you will be meeting the group so I can get an idea of who to look for at each meeting spot.
I can also be reached on the TMC, VOA and VCA forums under the name dodgefever

06_SRT
10-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Dang beat me to it Tom. I'll be at your 8 am stop to meet you guys.