PDA

View Full Version : Lost Gauge Page

Capt Van
12-17-2013, 06:52 AM
I set my Viper with the UConnect deal and now the system is having issues. I now get a message that there is "no phone see dealer" and there is no longer the performance pages that show the gauges, when I select the performance app it takes me to the app store and then nothing. So I call Customer Care and asked to speak to someone who knew about the problem, the girl said she would be able to assist me. 45 mins later she had no clue what was going on and said a tech would have to call me back and I would need to be close to the car while he diagnosed the problem. I said should be no problem about how long do you think it will be for the call and she said we usually can get back to you sometime within 5 business days. :mad:

Also the radio is no right, just no high end volume, dealer say it's about normal even though the other GTS that they have with the same set up sounds great.

Anyone else had an issue like this?

Nine Ball
12-17-2013, 06:59 AM
That entire ap thing is a PITA really. Sometimes the SRT ap shows up, sometimes it isn't there. They should just make it where you download it into the radio like a phone, then have it on demand any time you want it. I like the functionality of the radio, otherwise. Just the ap stuff is sketchy.

ViperSmith
12-17-2013, 08:27 AM
I've used the Performance Pages maybe 5x so far lol.

But, none the less, that is a huge PITA to say the least.

The App Pages are terribly slow for one. That is probably my biggest complaint about UConnect, takes forever to switch screens.

VividRacing
12-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Anyway to make the performance pages automatically start when the car starts? I didn't see anyway in settings just wondering if someone else figured it out.

Nine Ball
12-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Anyway to make the performance pages automatically start when the car starts? I didn't see anyway in settings just wondering if someone else figured it out.

Nope. But that would be sweet. Would be nice to save icons for specific screens on the main radio page, so that I could go straight to Gauges 2 at the touch of one icon.

Capt Van
12-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Nope. But that would be sweet. Would be nice to save icons for specific screens on the main radio page, so that I could go straight to Gauges 2 at the touch of one icon.

That is what I don't understand, I no longer have the Gauge 2 page available, it's just not there anymore. I am reluctantly going to stop by the dealer today and see what they say, but they have been very little help with any questions about Viper so far. At least a tech is going to call me back...in the next 5 business days. :lame: