PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Party Reminder

Rocket
11-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Was just cleaning out my email and found the friendly reminder to RSVP from Dave and Debbie regarding the Holiday party.

Saturday, December 5 @ Wildhorse.

Last year was a great time and look forward to seeing everybody again.

Vprbite
11-05-2015, 02:41 AM
Yeah. I've been booked for a couple weeks at least. Gotta close the bar down for 3 years running!

drewsss
11-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Yeah. I've been booked for a couple weeks at least. Gotta close the bar down for 3 years running!

See you there. We'll have a friendly competition :very_drunk:

WhiteSnake
11-05-2015, 11:29 PM
We look forward to seeing all of you at the Holiday Party. It will be fun to just be one of the members and visit with everyone and not have to be concerned with making sure everyone has a good time. See you in 4 weeks.

Vprbite
11-06-2015, 03:12 AM
See you there. We'll have a friendly competition :very_drunk:

I thought for Christmas I might get myself a new liver, so I gotta do burnouts with the old one.

Cargirl
11-06-2015, 12:45 PM
I will see you all there, just registered and am looking forward to meeting everyone.

maeham
11-06-2015, 09:34 PM
well vprbite if you where mexican spanish and irish you could run with the big dogs and not need a new liver !!!!! but still love ya looking forward: to tipping back a few again lets hope leadfootrt10 can keep up he does fade fast :icon_devil::icon_devil::icon_devil:

Vprbite
11-06-2015, 11:48 PM
Tipping back a few? Well I'm glad someone was keeping count cause it wasn't me. An Leadfoot switches to sprite after number 3. And I don't need mexican in me. The scot and irish keeps me to where I dan drink enough and then tell you all how I really feel about you. And you are saying I can't quite run with the big dogs? How about this year you get your drinks short instead of a pint glass. You are practically drinking water, big dog.

LeadfootRT10
11-07-2015, 03:05 AM
well vprbite if you where mexican spanish and irish you could run with the big dogs and not need a new liver !!!!! but still love ya looking forward: to tipping back a few again lets hope leadfootrt10 can keep up he does fade fast :icon_devil::icon_devil::icon_devil:

Bring it on old man....Vikings don't surrender....

drewsss
11-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Bring it on old man....Vikings don't surrender....

You can't be talking about the Minnesota Vikings. :rolleyes: