PDA

View Full Version : VOA HQ Open Sunday Nov. 1 for NVE2

daytonprowler
10-31-2015, 06:33 PM
VOA HQ will be open tomorrow, Sunday Nov 1, if you need to join or renew your VOA memberships before registering for NVE2!

Bridgett will be there to assist you.

1 (888) 778-1545

steve911
10-31-2015, 07:29 PM
Randall
When will the registration link be posted?

99RT10
10-31-2015, 07:45 PM
So only VOA members will be allowed to register for NVE2? Unlike the VOI get togethers where any Viper owner was allowed to go? :confused:

XSnake
10-31-2015, 07:46 PM
So only VOA members will be allowed to register for NVE2? Unlike the VOI get togethers where any Viper owner was allowed to go? :confused:

Where did you read that? Completely false

ICPREY
10-31-2015, 07:50 PM
Randall
When will the registration link be posted?

Home page shows this http://driveviper.com/nve2/

My guess is once it's open they will fix the link.

daytonprowler
10-31-2015, 08:53 PM

NVE2 is open to ALL Viper owners. :)

Home page shows this http://driveviper.com/nve2/

My guess is once it's open they will fix the link.

We are flipping the switch at 11am eastern!

ViperTony
10-31-2015, 08:56 PM

Reading Comprehension: All Viper owners welcome. Will you attend NVE2? Looking forward to meeting the famous parts hoarder. :witless:

SmoknTires
11-01-2015, 08:06 AM

Correct. There is a significant Dodge component and they request we allow all Viper owners to attend. However, based on the pricing discounts for members, it's going to be rare that a non-member would ever join without being a member (and the registration path for non-members makes that clear and allows them the chance to register as a new member). Even if you only have 1 in your party, it still makes sense to join as a member. So while it's technically open to all owners, it's unlikely we'll have a non-member there.

99RT10
11-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Where did you read that? Completely false

I was merely asking a question,

Correct. There is a significant Dodge component and they request we allow all Viper owners to attend. However, based on the pricing discounts for members, it's going to be rare that a non-member would ever join without being a member (and the registration path for non-members makes that clear and allows them the chance to register as a new member). Even if you only have 1 in your party, it still makes sense to join as a member. So while it's technically open to all owners, it's unlikely we'll have a non-member there.

K.................... Mmmmmm

99RT10
11-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Well, I tried to sign up for membership. It won't let me because email is "in use"? If I can get a PM, let me know how to get around that road block, I am trying to sign up for both.

SmoknTires
11-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Your VIN is in use by someone else and needs to be cleared. PM me the VIN you're trying to use.