PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested in a track day Jan 23rd?

Vprbite
10-29-2015, 04:37 PM
It's Arroyo Seco in Demming. It will be totally private. It is being rented out by my car club here. So, it won't be crowded and you dont have to worry about being on the track with a bunch of experts when you are new. Cost is dependent on how many cars we have. But more but usually it's only a couple hundred dollars. Pretty good deal for a fully private track.
Also, there are hotels in Demming but a lot of people camp. I'm not sure which I will be doing

Anyway, this is a club event for my local club but I wanted to extend the invite to our Arizona Viper Club.

Please let me know I'd you are interested. For those that have wanted to really get some track time, here is your chance. It's close and cheap.

All you need is a helmet, and I think they want long pants and no flip flops.

Contact me if interested. It would be great to have some Vipers out there. Maybe even do just a Viper session!

Jeff

Arizona Vipers
11-13-2015, 03:40 PM
I'd love to go, but no way can I make that date!

WhiteSnake
11-13-2015, 05:34 PM
Vprbite,
Have you checked to see if that date conflicts with Barrett Jackson?

Vprbite
11-13-2015, 06:37 PM
No I havent. Not sure when Barret jackson is.

This track weekend is my local car club here in Tucson rents out Arroyo Seco for the weekend so it will be just people from my local club. So they were not worried about it conflicting with Barret jackson. I am inviting our Arizona contingent because I think it would be great for some other Vipers to join us. Are we doing barret jackson? I thought we didn't do that event anymore.

Final cost depends on how many people go but it it shouldnt be more than a couple hundred bucks. Also, it's not busy so it's a good opportunity for anyone who is new and might be intimidated by a big busy track weekend.

1HOTV10
11-13-2015, 07:43 PM
Barret Jackson is January 23-31 in Scottsdale. I did not want to enter the Track Web site. Google said it might be hacked. Jeff you might want to post that Demming is in New Mexico closer to Texas. Too far for SoCal to go.

Thanks for the invite. :cool:

Vprbite
11-13-2015, 11:50 PM
Yeah thank you. I originally meant to put this in the Arizona section but I accidentally put it in the west section. I asked City to move it and he did but it's still up in the west section.