PDA

View Full Version : Buying experience in Orlando

cpinfdp
10-22-2015, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone,

New to the forums, long time lurker. After many years of waiting, I'm getting close to being in market for a Viper, yay! I wanted to know where you Orlando guys have bought your Gen Vs? Was your experience good? Would you recommend going through your dealership?

Any advice or contacts would be appreciated. Thanks.

D

City
10-22-2015, 03:23 PM
Weclome cp! Not to suggest that there aren't excellent Viper dealers in or around Orlando, but I think you shouldn't limit yourself only to local dealers. There's a great many of us who buy from several of our outstanding sponsors who can prep, mod and ship your Viper to your door without any significant difference in price. Often for less.

XSnake
10-22-2015, 04:18 PM
We have a great place for service here in Orlando at Fields where the Viper tech is also an owner and on the forum. As for actually buying, I don't know if any of the dealers actually have any in stock or have anyone actually knowledgeable about the cars and ordering process. If you are considering doing a GTC car I would definitely call Viper Exchange as we've had a couple of members have good experience buying from them and just shipping the car to them.

98intrigue
10-22-2015, 10:41 PM
I know of an orange TA for sale within a couple hours of you. +1 to what Matt said regarding the Viper tech.

MoparBoyy
10-23-2015, 07:51 PM
what everyone else has already said.