PDA

View Full Version : Huge favor to ask from an Arizona Member.

Vprbite
10-12-2015, 03:08 AM
First I want to say congratulations to D'ann Rauh on getting her exact dream car made to her exact specifications. I really enjoyed reading about how everyone came together to make it happen.

Anyway, that is sort of the reason I am writing this and the favor I am asking. If anyone can help me by passing this on to her it would be appreciated.

Some of you may know me from the owner profile about me a couple issues ago in the magazine. I was the person who, due to avoiding a minivan, ended up in a very bad wreck in my GTS which resulted in the loss of my left leg, as well as many other injuries.

As you read and also could have guessed, it has been a tough few years but really, I think it has been harder on the people who care about me most because they had to and still sometimes do watch me suffer. Chief among those affected were of course my parents. Even though I was 32 at the time of the accident, I was still their youngest son and it has been so difficult for them to watch me struggle to get my life back. Well, my mother loves pink I think as much as D'ann does and if she could, I am sure she would have found her way to a pink Viper too. But since I can't give her that, I would be absolutely tickled pink (pun definitely intended) to be able to give my mother a Pink DieCast Viper like the people received at the unveiling of Mrs Rauh's 1of1 pink Viper. It really would make her so happy. Is there any chance that there is an extra one made that wasn't spoken for or someone who is willing to part with one? I understand this is a longshot, but I thought it was worth asking because I know the joy it will bring her. She was always so happy for me of achieving my dream of owning a Viper and of not having to give up viper ownership when I lost my leg. I am continually trying to thank all those who supported me, and continue to support me, as I still keep pushing through my recovery for all they have done for me because I wouldn't have done so well without all that support. Even though it's just a model car, I know it would bring her heart so much joy.

I know these things are obviously rare and hard to come by, so if there aren't any to be had, no hard feelings. I get it. But if there is even one around, it would mean so much to me to be able to give it to my mother.

If any of you can pass this on to Mrs. Rauh, I would really appreciate it.

And even if there are no more left, congratulations again on getting the car you dreamt of and thanks for sharing your joy with us.

If anyone wants to respond to this message, feel free to PM me if you would prefer. Thanks.

Best Regards
--Jeffrey Binder