PDA

View Full Version : New England VOA XMAS Party! sign up!

Martin2000GTS
10-11-2015, 09:25 PM
New England Viper Owners Association!

We will be hosting our annual Viper Club’s Christmas party Saturday December 5th in Nashua NH. I visited the place and its awesome! The cost of the event is $50 per person, it’s a bit more than past years, I hope that doesn’t deter anyone from coming. It seem as costs have just gone up over time. We will be giving out some nice gifts this year to all the members that come to the party, as well as awards for members that have gone above and beyond this year. I also booked someone to play the piano during cocktail hour and The club will be kicking in a bunch to ensure we have a great night!

Please RSVP for this event on the evite that has been send out, or you can call, text, email me your RSVP as well. If committing to the party please please please show up. We can’t afford to prepay for everyone and have cancellations as we won’t be able to get reimbursed for cancellations. We need to give the hotel a total person count by November 20th so we will make that the RSVP cutoff date. The earlier you can RSVP the easier it will be for me to plan the party out. For the first 20 members that RSVP we will give you a nice NEVOA cooler! It holds about 16 beers and looks awesome! This a $299.00 value and yours free if you sign up early! But wait there more! Just Kidding. We will be collecting money at the event. Cash or Check.

If you haven’t been to many events this year this is the one to come to! Everyone goes and you can meet everyone at once! So please consider coming it’s a great time every year with all good viper friends!

Here is the agenda for the night:

6pm – 7pm Cocktail Hour & Hors D’Oeuvres (get there on time so you can see poster boards of all the events we have had this year, listen to some holiday music being played on the piano, stuff your face with good food, and enjoy a cocktail or 2 or 3 or 4 before dinner. Reminisce about all the viper events we had this year and from the past with all your friends!)

7pm – 8:30pm Dinner – Buffet Style!

Soup: New England Clam Chowder
3 different salad choices:
Baby Field Greens
Classic Caesar Salad
Pasta Primavera Salad
3 Main Course choices:
Pan Seared Breast of Chicken w/ Tarragon Artichoke Sauce
Roasted Atlantic Salmon w/ Herb Butter Sauce
Roast Striploin w/Roasted Onion and Mushroom Demi
Chef’s selection of Rice or Potato
Seasonal Fresh Vegetables
Fresh Rolls and Butter
Dessert:
Chef’s dessert presentation of assorted cakes and pastries
Freshly Brewed Woodshed Coffee and Decaffeinated Coffee
Selection of Tea’s Honey and Lemon

8:30 pm -
2015 NEVOA Event Recap video
2015 Event recaps
VOA Update & Recap
NVE1 recap
NVE2 promotion
Future Events
Future Leaders
Shout Outs!
Awards & Gifts

If you are coming from far and want to stay the night we have a discounted rate at the hotel.
Cost of a room is $89 for the night but must be booked by Nov 21St for the discounted rate.

We have the room until 11pm! If you are spending the night, then drink the night away and enjoy with your friends!

I hope we get every member in the club to come out to this year’s Christmas Party! It’s going to be a great time. I will do my best to make it awesome. I hope you can make it! Please RSVP ASAP!

If you didn't get any evite info please shoot me a message and I will send you the details!

Thanks!
Martin-

ssgsnake
10-12-2015, 06:35 AM
Its always a fun time. Can't Wait.