PDA

View Full Version : FCA Contact

BJG32
10-08-2015, 10:38 AM
I heard that FCA is offering extended warranties to owners with premature engine failure. My engine will covered under warranty so I'd like so speak with someone about an extended warranty....as I am sure I'll have to ask for it.

I am looking for a good contact (name, phone, email) at FCA. Any owners with a similar experience have a contact? Also, any tips are appreciated...

Thanks in advance...
BJG

VENOM V
10-08-2015, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure, but a good place to start would be the Viper Concierge Service. They may be able to point you in the right direction:

800-998-1110

swexlin
10-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Perhaps Bill or Mark at Woodhouse could point you in the right direction?

supersnake
10-08-2015, 01:57 PM
I bought mine from the selling dealer, I understand you can purchase it at any time as long as your basic warranty is still active. In Canada anyways not sure for you US guys/gals

BJG32
10-08-2015, 02:39 PM
I bought mine from the selling dealer, I understand you can purchase it at any time as long as your basic warranty is still active. In Canada anyways not sure for you US guys/gals

I should have been clearer. The extended warranty is free for those that had their engine ripped from the car. I am looking for a contact to get my extended warranty comp'd.... viper concierge seems like a good place to start

SinasViperTA
10-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Didn't know this! Good info here. Thanks for the post