PDA

View Full Version : COOL New Merchandise from DriveSRT! Take A look

JonB ~ PartsRack
12-13-2013, 01:49 PM
http://www.srtshop.com/dept_prod.asp?d=&dept_id=83

Kurt
12-13-2013, 02:15 PM
A lot of great new items! Thanks for posting Jon!

golfer15
12-31-2013, 08:30 AM
I've joined the SRT store, and couldn't use Canada in the countries field. After further digging, I find out they do not ship internationally. What the fajita? Can they not have an international division, or is SRT an American used brand only? I own 2 that I bought in Canada with real Canadian money. I can buy almost 200k worth of vehicles, but can't buy a $100 pullover. It reminds of the warranty issues if we buy states side, the NO SRT experience in Canada when we purchase an SRT product.
Sorry, I was venting there for a bit, now back on track..LOL

Now I'm wondering if we can purchase thru VOA, as they do have some great looking items?

Hoping someone with some SRT connections get can a few answers.

plumcrazy
12-31-2013, 08:35 AM
golfer, what about a US member buying it for ya and shipping it up there ?

slitherv10
12-31-2013, 08:53 AM
I've joined the SRT store, and couldn't use Canada in the countries field. After further digging, I find out they do not ship internationally. What the fajita? Can they not have an international division, or is SRT an American used brand only? I own 2 that I bought in Canada with real Canadian money. I can buy almost 200k worth of vehicles, but can't buy a $100 pullover. It reminds of the warranty issues if we buy states side, the NO SRT experience in Canada when we purchase an SRT product.

Now I'm wondering if we can purchase thru VOA, as they do have some great looking items?

No snowman suits? I would have thought that they would have a separate section for Canadians with items like that or maybe SRT harpoons and Snow shoes. Oh and an SRT Beaver.

Shipping up here gets very expensive for them as they have to use helicopters to deliver to us since we are such remote part of the world. Then again, as you quoted, they do allow us to purchase the car. I heard they are looking at adding a Snow Pack Option for us Candish people as Shooter called us...lol..nice one shooter...I like that...Candish. Ralph will figure out something nice for us Candish's up here, afterall, he is Canadian and knows the ropes waaaay up here in neverland.

Got to admit though the stuff looks good that they have added to the store.

FLATOUT
12-31-2013, 09:00 AM
I see a few items on there I will be buying.

No hemi
12-31-2013, 10:00 AM
Just bought a Onesie for my baby boy!!!:D, and tried to buy the blk and red lettering jacket but they are on backorder :-(

XSnake
12-31-2013, 11:10 AM
Cool stuff

PatrickB
12-31-2013, 03:08 PM
Awesome stuff - will be placing an order soon!

J TNT
12-31-2013, 06:27 PM
Hi John , SRT was at the Woodward Dream Cruise last year , we may have an event that goes back there ! Hope this helps . :)

golfer15
01-01-2014, 08:00 AM
golfer, what about a US member buying it for ya and shipping it up there ?

Thanks Plum, I know I could go that way, we have a few VCO members who live in the Buffalo area, but I was trying to avoid the hassle.

golfer15
01-01-2014, 08:03 AM
Hi John , SRT was at the Woodward Dream Cruise last year , we may have an event that goes back there ! Hope this helps . :)

Thanks Jay, that might be in the cards!!

Shooter
01-01-2014, 08:06 AM
No snowman suits? I would have thought that they would have a separate section for Canadians with items like that or maybe SRT harpoons and Snow shoes. Oh and an SRT Beaver.

Shipping up here gets very expensive for them as they have to use helicopters to deliver to us since we are such remote part of the world. Then again, as you quoted, they do allow us to purchase the car. I heard they are looking at adding a Snow Pack Option for us Candish people as Shooter called us...lol..nice one shooter...I like that...Candish. Ralph will figure out something nice for us Candish's up here, afterall, he is Canadian and knows the ropes waaaay up here in neverland.

Got to admit though the stuff looks good that they have added to the store.

Kanadish sport, Kanadish.

slitherv10
01-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Kanadish sport, Kanadish.

Sorry Man...after all, I am a Kanadish, sounds like a good meal really. EH , EH!?

golfer15
01-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Sorry Man...after all, I am a Kanadish, sounds like a good meal really. EH , EH!?

Ya it does have a appetizer sort of tone eh!!

VRYALT3R3D
01-01-2014, 09:59 AM
You can buy from Canada. Email them: customerservice@srtshop.com or 855-832-3221

Canadian venom
01-01-2014, 11:05 AM
No we can't, I called and they still don't ship to Canada :(

daytonprowler
01-01-2014, 11:40 AM
I like the iPhone case. Going to get one of those.

01sapphirebob
01-01-2014, 12:10 PM
I like the iPhone case. Going to get one of those.

Already ordered it! :)

Steve M
01-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Any chance of them making a pink onesie? I've got a baby girl due in April...

JonB ~ PartsRack
01-22-2014, 06:40 PM
BUMPING THIS THREAD to aid inquires elsewhere on forum

Troublemaker
01-22-2014, 07:10 PM
Any chance of them making a pink onesie? I've got a baby girl due in April...

I've got one already here, so a pink one is greatly needed.

And it's Kanadishianers. I find it strange that the CEO of a company wouldn't know some way of getting his products to his homeland. I didn't even know helicopters could make it that far, I figure just put it in a hot air balloon and hope for the best.

J TNT
01-22-2014, 08:45 PM
Funny how the Logistics work , we are 3 hours away from the Viper Plant and 1/2 hour away from the Challenger / Charger Plant ......lol ! :confused:

Bitten
01-24-2014, 11:59 PM
I ordered a jacket and two shirts!

Hammer
05-25-2014, 02:33 PM
I wanted to order the Stryker hat and called about it the other day. No deal unless I had an American address to ship it to. Was quite disappointed to be honest.

plumcrazy
05-25-2014, 02:47 PM
maybe a VOA member will help you out ?

canadian viper
05-25-2014, 03:33 PM
I wanted to order the Stryker hat and called about it the other day. No deal unless I had an American address to ship it to. Was quite disappointed to be honest.

funny, when it came time to pay for a canadian membership.there was no problem taking our money then. lol

Hammer
05-25-2014, 11:04 PM
Perhaps Plum! I never really bothered pursuing it any further once the lady mentioned they were on back order and then told me Canada was a no-go either way!

Lol @ canadian viper.
I can't really comment on that as New Brunswick (or Eastern Canada in general) doesn't have any VOA chapter.

slitherv10
05-25-2014, 11:33 PM
Just put 2500.00 worth of items in my cart and found out they don't ship to Canada, Oh well.....I 'll have my printers make me some for 8 bucks.