PDA

View Full Version : Viper Rendezvous VII - June 9-12, 2016 Motorsport Park Hastings, Nebraska

Fursty
09-30-2015, 10:26 AM
Just getting details started for next year's Viper Rendezvous.

Here is the promo video!

https://vimeo.com/140598832

Updating the website soon.

http://Viperrendezvous.com

See you there!

Ryan

Bill Pemberton
10-13-2015, 09:06 AM
Over 50 Vipers there this year , and we hope to get 60 or more from around the Country in 2016. Not unusual to see drivers from Texas to Minnesota, Utah to Ohio, at this track event and if you ask anyone who has done this you will find it is considered one of the best Viper exclusive events run each year. Other info on the past events can be viewed at the host track website, www.racemph.com.

ACRucrazy
10-13-2015, 09:34 AM
I will be there! Even if I have to drive the race car 1100 miles round trip again!

Bill Pemberton
10-13-2015, 09:42 AM
Fantastic ----- see there are reasons crazy folks like you and I have Hardcores, it justifies our addiction.

bkrone
10-13-2015, 01:49 PM
I'm hoping to make it out there this time around! It's on the calendar at least so I don't accidentally schedule work trips at the same time.

Bill Pemberton
10-13-2015, 01:56 PM
You will be in good company as there have been a lot of your fellow Minnesotans coming down to compete!

Mbccenter
10-14-2015, 02:18 PM
Was a great event and will be back again...

BlknBlu
10-14-2015, 06:02 PM
awesome video, and the event gets better every year.

Bruce

cindilux
10-27-2015, 11:57 AM
You will be in good company as there have been a lot of your fellow Minnesotans coming down to compete!

Hmmmm....this looks like fun next year. Hey Bill, can we crash your party?

We might be in the neighborhood.

Bill Pemberton
10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
Absolutely ------- there could be more than a few race cars there and sure you would have a blast. Woodhouse will likely show up again, we have at least two new ACRs coming, and likely there will be 3 -4 other ACR-Xs , so ..........you and your other Team Driver could definitely get in a little warm up competition for the Trans Am Series.

cindilux
10-27-2015, 04:49 PM
Your a good enough reason to come to this event. I am your #1 fan. Plus I may need a driver coach when I arrive and your the man.

Bill Pemberton
10-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Here is my advice to you , driving wise, for Motorsports Park Hastings......................." Cindi, get in the car, go fast and please don't beat all the guys too bad!" I just love fast women, ha.

Have had some friends come back from Miller Motorsports Park after attending the school out there. All have raved about you , and upheld my opinion that you are the best instructor I have ever had at a track. Keep all of us posted on the status ( of the track ) with the new owners, as I definitely want to continue to send our friends and clients out to Toelle , Utah.

Fursty
12-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Registration is now active for Viper Rendezvous VII !

I hope you can join us once again for a great weekend at the track. The website is updated with all of the new information and registration links.

viperrendezvous.com (http://viperrendezvous.com/)

The registration page is at racemph.mycustomevent.com (http://racemph.mycustomevent.com/)

We are planning to limit the initial registration to the first 50 vipers. So, sign up early.

Also, you will get a $30 discount for registering by Christmas.

Last, but not least, checkout this year's video.

VIDEO (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inyq-8gkf10)

You can call or e-mail me, Jazmine at my office or George Anderson at the track if you have any questions. The track website is racemph.com (http://racemph.com/)

CLS
12-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Excellent, thanks...just registered.

Fursty
12-18-2015, 04:52 PM
Don't forget to sign up for the Christmas discount for the 2016 Viper Rendezvous! It expires on the 25th!

Viper Rendezvous Registration (https://racemph.mycustomevent.com/ShoppingCart.aspx?com=detailview&iid=111&)

Viper Rendezvous Website (http://viperrendezvous.com)

TooBlue
12-18-2015, 05:20 PM
Don't forget to sign up for the Christmas discount for the 2016 Viper Rendezvous! It expires on the 25th!

Viper Rendezvous Registration (https://racemph.mycustomevent.com/ShoppingCart.aspx?com=detailview&iid=111&)

Viper Rendezvous Website (http://viperrendezvous.com)

Thanks for the reminder Ryan.

ACRucrazy
12-18-2015, 11:21 PM
Registered a few weeks ago. Really looking forward to this weekend.

TooBlue
12-23-2015, 06:45 AM
I just registered to get the Christmas discount. George sent me an email back about reserving a space in the new "alfalfa barn".

FWIW... He's taking reservations for spaces now.

http://www.racemph.com/the-alfalfa-hay-barn-parking-2016/

Rare Snake
12-29-2015, 09:35 AM
I just found out about this yesterday, it looks awesome! I'm not sure how many Canadian cars make it down, but I'm going to drive down for this one. Any idea how many cars are registered so far?

Dason

Bill Pemberton
12-29-2015, 09:50 AM
Way cool, give me a ring on my cell or email me ( billpemberton@woodhouse.com ) if you are coming down from the Great White North. Promise we will even have enough beer for you at the event..........Nebraskans are as welcoming as Canadians, just farther south , ha.

Cell 402-677-5864

Fursty
12-29-2015, 11:00 AM
I just found out about this yesterday, it looks awesome! I'm not sure how many Canadian cars make it down, but I'm going to drive down for this one. Any idea how many cars are registered so far?

Dason

You will be the first Canadian car! You are welcome to bring a few more. We have 27 signed up so far and we are limiting it to the first 50. Look forward to meeting you!

Ryan

duffman04
12-29-2015, 11:13 AM

Dason

I am going to try and make it. From Alberta originally and living in Arkansas. I'll bring my '94 (still has alberta plates) but likely won't track it.

I've got a fairly extensive racing history if you guys need/want driver coaching of some kind though. Raced everything from shifter karts, formula ford, world series of renault cars, to 911 GT3 cup cars. Time would be donated of course, not looking to make any money... I've instructed at NASA events in the past as well and always had a lot of fun.

Mbccenter
12-29-2015, 09:35 PM

Dason

Glad you found it :). Now get Russ to come down.

Rare Snake
12-29-2015, 10:45 PM
All signed up!! Now the wait begins. Already looking forward to the drive down! It will be great to put faces to some of the names on the forum.

Rare Snake
12-30-2015, 09:11 AM
Glad you found it :). Now get Russ to come down.

Matt, it will be good to see you guys again, I hope to check out that new toy of yours! I'll do my best to get Russ in too.

I'm also going to mention it to a couple other local friends with Vipers, maybe I can get a few more of us down there.

George@MPH
12-31-2015, 10:56 AM
Bill and Ryan, Thank you for posting on this amazing event. The Seventh Annual Rendezvous. Ryan your dedicated Webpage for this event is a great source of information.
http://viperrendezvous.com/
The Resources button will give people the Hotel to call and has lots of important information.
I've been renting the NEW Covered Garage Race Ports and still have some left. Both Ends of the new Covered building already have renters with large Trailers and Haulers but we do have 8 spots left as of this morning. If two people want to be together and rent two spots they can actually drive through the building and do their parking between sessions or park next to each other. The spots all have four 20 Amp Service Plugins. The building is lighted for late night work if needed. This is a link to the Covered "Hay Barn" if people are interested. It's a reserve with George now via email deal but a pay at the track option.
http://www.racemph.com/the-alfalfa-hay-barn-parking-2016/
I wish we still had some of the Condo Garages available but they're all reserved for 2016.
Anyone needing extra information or questions answered about Hastings or the Track can sure send an email to me.
When you register I get an email.

BlknBlu
12-31-2015, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the site George. You are always a gracious host.

Bruce

Fursty
12-31-2015, 01:01 PM
FYI we are 60% full!

Have a Happy New Year!

George@MPH
01-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Thank you Bruce!
It's really exciting for a Track like ours to have an event called The Viper Rendezvous VII. That's seven years for us to learn and improve driving experiences for those who love their Vipers! Ryan and Bill are amazing in their efforts to make this a one-of-a-kind experience.
George

- - - Updated - - -

V1P3R
02-15-2016, 12:27 PM
Bump!

Update? How many spots left?

ACRucrazy
02-15-2016, 12:31 PM
Bump!

Update? How many spots left?

Can't be many, there were 10 left on 1/20 and I know I had another buddy register since then.

V1P3R
02-15-2016, 01:11 PM
I didn't think there would be many left at this point, but wanted to give it a little bump so if there was anyone still on the fence about it, they better get signed up!

Fursty
02-15-2016, 01:58 PM
I believe we have 5 spots left. Almost full. So far we have drivers coming in from about 9 states as well as Canada!

We we are excited to try something new at the track this year. Instead of the drag races, which due to insurance rules will not allow convertibles, we are going to run the 1 mile version of the track Friday evening. This should give everyone a little more time on the track.

V1P3R
02-15-2016, 03:25 PM
Then it sounds like people should down shift to 2nd and hop on it!!!

Scott Mannny
02-15-2016, 03:48 PM
I didn't think there would be many left at this point, but wanted to give it a little bump so if there was anyone still on the fence about it, they better get signed up!

I agree, if anyone has a question on this event.......do it, you will not be sorry!! This will be my 5th Rendezvous to attend and is on my standing event list every year. It's not just about the track time (well it is really, but...) it's about meeting and being with your Viper brothers/sisters. I have met so many Great people and all of the sessions are perfectly timed out.

Our Oklahoma group started a cook out on Thursday night for anyone that wants a hamburger and beer, just to get together before we hammer each other on the track Friday morning.

So, if there are five spots left go ahead and sign up you will not be sorry and besides I'll give you a hamburger and a beer just for coming, but bring more beer!!

docwviper
02-15-2016, 04:17 PM
I agree, if anyone has a question on this event.......do it, you will not be sorry!! This will be my 5th Rendezvous to attend and is on my standing event list every year. It's not just about the track time (well it is really, but...) it's about meeting and being with your Viper brothers/sisters. I have met so many Great people and all of the sessions are perfectly timed out.

Our Oklahoma group started a cook out on Thursday night for anyone that wants a hamburger and beer, just to get together before we hammer each other on the track Friday morning.

So, if there are five spots left go ahead and sign up you will not be sorry and besides I'll give you a hamburger and a beer just for coming, but bring more beer!!

I'm trying to register and my father in law is to. Page isn't doing anything???

Scott Mannny
02-15-2016, 04:41 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ryan can you help him??

docwviper
02-15-2016, 04:45 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ryan can you help him??

Thanks, I texted Bill but he must be busy and texted George as well.

Bill Pemberton
02-15-2016, 04:56 PM
Call my cell -- 402-677-5864

I sent George a note to a different email , and I also called him. He should get back with you tonight or tomorrow , no sweat.

Bill Pemberton
02-15-2016, 05:55 PM
George Anderson, Track Mgr. and part owner, is on it and they are aware the website is having issues. He got your text and I am sure he will get you handled . Thanks for reaching out.

V1P3R
02-15-2016, 05:59 PM
Look at that! Viper community, all over it!!

Also, that means 2 less spots available!!!!!!!!!!!

Fursty
02-15-2016, 08:19 PM
Thanks, I texted Bill but he must be busy and texted George as well.

Doc,

I sent you a pm.

Ryan

docwviper
02-15-2016, 11:22 PM
Doc,

I sent you a pm.

Ryan

Ya Buddy this should be fun!

Rare Snake
02-18-2016, 05:46 PM
I honestly have no idea what to expect, but I've watched all the videos I could find on Youtube, and it looks like a good time.

How many Canadians are coming?

Bill Pemberton
02-18-2016, 05:50 PM
Oh the videos are great, but after the weekend and you can tell your friends about the ride in the Bacardi Bus................then you will know what fun really is, ha,ha.

SNKEBIT
02-18-2016, 09:12 PM
I honestly have no idea what to expect, but I've watched all the videos I could find on Youtube, and it looks like a good time.

How many Canadians are coming?

A lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fursty
03-15-2016, 10:43 PM
Only two weeks to go before early registration discount expires. (April1st)

An update on the numbers, we do have 5 spots left as of today.

Checkout the latest on our facebook page. Facebook.com/viperrendezvous (http://www.facebook.com/viperrendezvous)

Ryan

V1P3R
03-16-2016, 02:59 PM
There you have it! 5 spots left! If you are on the fence, go ahead and blast on through it in your Viper!

Bill Pemberton
03-16-2016, 03:09 PM
Lots of fun, friendship, and yes, frivolity! 50+ Snakes on a Viper friendly track and I know of at least 3 ACR-Es coming , so it will be fun to watch the track records fall!!!

V1P3R
05-19-2016, 03:17 PM
Uh oh, did you hear that?

Scott Mannny
05-19-2016, 03:58 PM
Sold out!!!!!!!!!!

Fursty
05-19-2016, 04:39 PM
You are right! We are SOLD OUT for 2016!!! We have 50 drivers on the books from 11 states and one from Canada!

I missed the NVE2 so, I am excited to catch up with all of you at the track in a few weeks.

See you then!

Ryan

V1P3R
05-20-2016, 08:39 AM
the sound of the door closing.... there is no more room at the inn!

Fursty
05-24-2016, 10:06 AM
We just had a late cancellation. So, we have one spot open.

PM me directly if you want the last spot as we have the registration links disabled.

Ryan

Bill Pemberton
05-24-2016, 10:19 AM
Way cool. Looking forward to seeing all you MoPar Maniacs and Viperholics ----- one of the best Viper Events in the US is about to take place!!!

cindilux
05-31-2016, 11:23 AM
I am so disappointed that we cannot attend this fantastic event with our Trans Am cars. The timing worked out so perfectly to attend a few months ago.

However, at our last race at Watkins Glen a few weeks ago, our cars developed some issues. And now we need to some testing at Gingerman Raceway with Arrow around the same time as this great event.

Regardless, I hope everybody has a wonderful time both on and off the track. Be safe and run hard.

Hopefully we will see all of you next year. Or if anybody would like to come say hello at any of the Trans Am races this, we would love to have you come out. We need all the Viper supporters as possible against all the BMW's and Corvettes.

Thanks everybody and have a great time at the Viper Rendevous VII event.

V1P3R
06-01-2016, 09:45 AM
Just over a week!! Safe travels to everyone attending the event. Can't wait to see everyone and those lap times drop!!!

Bill Pemberton
06-01-2016, 10:16 AM
Getting pumped up for the event. I will be wandering around, instructing at times, and of course showing everyone the infamous alfalfa cut-off to reduce those lap times.

V1P3R
06-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Looks like it's going to be a cooker out there! Still can't wait to see all those Vipers tearing up the track!

BlknBlu
06-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Quite a few from Omaha will be attending as spectators on Saturday.

Bruce

Bill Pemberton
06-08-2016, 02:17 PM
Weather may be hot, but then pretty sure the times will be too --going to be some new ACR-Es there along with older ACRs , Comp Coupe, etc. Imagine there will be plenty of cold, cold beer after the daily events.

Mbccenter
06-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Loaded and ready to head out in the am.