PDA

View Full Version : First Edition Twin Turbo Walk around

Nixon's SRT
12-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Shot a quick walk around video of my car today. Didn't think it would have been a good idea to drive to work so I pulled it back in.

http://youtu.be/UzXwwed_3ao

Canadian venom
12-13-2013, 06:14 AM
Winter sucks, nice car !!!

No hemi
12-13-2013, 07:25 AM
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! OHH how i wish i could take it off your hands!! :drive:

Taylor
12-13-2013, 12:01 PM
That car is so damn cool!

Looks great

Bill Pemberton
12-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Beautiful finish work under the hood --- great attention to detail!!

DreadLox
12-13-2013, 06:14 PM
You will have to get some more videos this spring! It'd be great to see that thing on the road. Beautiful car man

TooBlue
12-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Looks GREAT Anthony....!!!

A baby seat wouldn't look all that bad in there....?

:witless:

IndyRon
12-15-2013, 07:24 PM
The engine compartment looks outstanding. Color matched, perfect alignments, clean install. The exterior needs some work to equal the underhood area unless you are going for a sleeper (which is a misnomer in a Viper anyway)...lower the car and a set of 19/20 HRE's or ADV.1's would set the car off. Rear ACR style splitter looks good, not a fan of chrome fins tho. What's it dyno?

Nixon's SRT
12-16-2013, 12:30 AM
Yeah it would look awesome. Not sure the wife will approve of that one, she's scared when she goes for rides.

Thanks. I like the polished 5 stars for daily driving. Have a set of SSR wheels for track use. ACR aero would limit top speed and we don't need that. Dyno'd and set @ 9 psi on 91 just over 800hp and 900 tq for street.

Torquemonster06
12-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Simply Beautiful.

Helo Steve
12-16-2013, 12:59 PM
I need to figure out how to get a ride in a TT Viper, short of buying one!

Car looks and sounds AWESOME!

Back In Black
12-16-2013, 01:29 PM
ACR aero would limit top speed and we don't need that.

From 235 to 215. Definitely don't need that.

:D

TooBlue
12-18-2013, 10:05 PM
I need to figure out how to get a ride in a TT Viper, short of buying one!

Car looks and sounds AWESOME!

Don't do it.

Once you feel the turbos spool up, you'll be addicted......:icon_devil:

Helo Steve
12-19-2013, 06:22 AM
I can only imagine !

Nixon's SRT
12-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Don't do it.

Once you feel the turbos spool up, you'll be addicted......:icon_devil:

Yes......True....so true that I "might" have had a change of heart and "might" be sending the car off to push the turbo's alot harder. ......Damn you Too Blue and Nth Moto Video's :cool:

DreadLox
01-08-2014, 07:22 AM
Yes......True....so true that I "might" have had a change of heart and "might" be sending the car off to push the turbo's alot harder. ......Damn you Too Blue and Nth Moto Video's :cool:

What set up do you have if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking at doing a stage 1 TT from RSI next winter. It'd be good to hear input from someone who already has the TT setup :)
I'd like to continue from there but I want to start small and work my way up (a buddy of mine has a 1200rwhp SRT ram and he doesn't even like to drive it lol)

Sybil TF
01-08-2014, 07:40 AM
Oh yeah, wanna trade? LOL. Who did the TT install?

KRATEDISEASE
01-08-2014, 07:45 AM
How much Horse power does it produce ? How many pounds of boost ?

Car is very cool !!

Nixon's SRT
01-08-2014, 02:17 PM
What set up do you have if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking at doing a stage 1 TT from RSI next winter. It'd be good to hear input from someone who already has the TT setup :)
I'd like to continue from there but I want to start small and work my way up (a buddy of mine has a 1200rwhp SRT ram and he doesn't even like to drive it lol)

Car has stage 3 RSI Race Turbo kit with GT35R turbos. Turbo system works great. Not sure on RSI new turbo kits that are street version or stage 1. I know Garrett, Precision, and Tial all make great turbo's. I would stay away for RSI as they now have serious issues delivering installs and products, check out the threads in the Alley. Most people are waiting what seems 1 to 2 years for a simple bolt on turbo kit. Looks like for Turbo systems, Nth Moto is the new place to go. I know AC performance was working on a turbo kit, but havent seen if they are finished. Todd and his team rebuilt my car. We went through alot of build issues, but finally got where we were happy. There really is a small difference in the turbo kits, normally just the intercooler or turbo sizes. The big factors in having a 700hp TT car and 1500hp TT is all in the Motor, Fuel system, and EMS. My car for instance is putting down 800/900 on 91 oct, which is perfect for the street, but if i wanted to change the gas and up the boost i could adjust the tune and have 1200hp ready to go, motor is fully built to handle the power. 1200Hp is no good on the street, but is for a mile event or 1/4 mile if the track is prepared correctly. I have to run slicks just to get my car to hook on the street at 900tq. If you want PM your contact number and we can talk about all the different options

Oh yeah, wanna trade? LOL. Who did the TT install?
No trades, but I do take Cash. Car was just rebuilt by AC Performance

How much Horse power does it produce ? How many pounds of boost ?

Car is very cool !!

Car is running around on the streets 800/900 @ 9psi. I plan on having it tuned on E-85 when the weather clears for the Chicago Half mile event. Not sure on power then but should be enough to hang with TooBlue!

gutterworks129
01-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Car looks clean and straight!