PDA

View Full Version : Am selling my nice RC truck if anyone is interested

Vprbite
09-25-2015, 09:16 PM
In the fun and games section I had been talking to people about RC trucks. They are fun but im not someone who likes to collect a ton of them, so I like to play with them and then try new platforms. Well, I am selling mine to switch to a different style. It was probably the best ready to run (almost RTR, still,required battery packs and a couple things) on the market when it was released about 2 years ago.

Well, I am selling it and gonna switch to a different kind. I am not a collector so I prefer to sell it and let someone else enjoy it and then moving on to a new type or platform. Anyway, I thought my arizona friends might be interested cause it's great for the dessert out here. The price listed includes shipping for VOA members, but of we are just gonna meet up anyway, I will just deduct shipping from the price.

Wrote up and ad here for Craigslist. They really can be pretty fun. If you are new or getting back into it like I was, this is a chance to get one of the best trucks on the market good and cheap. Let me know if you are interested.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/tag/5238948134.html