PDA

View Full Version : VOA Logo

slysnake
12-12-2013, 08:26 PM
OK, I think the VOA logo is fine and all, but......................... I own a Gen III so I like stuff with the Fangs logo. (I'm sure the Gen I and Gen II folks feel the same about Sneaky Pete). I'm probably not going to order the T-shirts or window decals, etc. because the VOA logo is pretty Gen V oriented. Is it possible to get some VOA stuff that incorporates the older logos in some way.

01sapphirebob
12-12-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm sure this was considered but they needed to get the club oof the ground first. All the other non essential stuff can come later. :)

MoparBoyy
12-12-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm sure this was considered but they needed to get the club oof the ground first. All the other non essential stuff can come later. :)

agreed. we'll get there. SNEAKY PETE FOR LIFE!

Sam Goldfarb
12-12-2013, 10:16 PM
I understand the point, however, from a vendor standpoint it simply triples the amount of inventory needed. Different logos times each size times each color times each brand. etc. It can get really expensive! I do it as a hobby! I can custom make almost anything, however, when we start messing with a trademark it can get messy! Any VOA stuff would have to be "approved".

The_Greg
12-13-2013, 07:38 AM
OK, I think the VOA logo is fine and all, but......................... I own a Gen III so I like stuff with the Fangs logo. (I'm sure the Gen I and Gen II folks feel the same about Sneaky Pete). I'm probably not going to order the T-shirts or window decals, etc. because the VOA logo is pretty Gen V oriented. Is it possible to get some VOA stuff that incorporates the older logos in some way.

They are all Viper logos. I own a Gen III as well but am glad to wear any Viper logo.

slysnake
12-13-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm sure this was considered but they needed to get the club oof the ground first. All the other non essential stuff can come laterunderstood. :)