PDA

View Full Version : Crossroads redline fall cruise 2015 october 10-11 in des moines!!

Phun70
09-25-2015, 07:59 AM
Saturday 10/10/15
Start of Redline cruise! ! Good idea to bring your two way radios if you have them. Channel (10 for starters)

10:30 a.m. at Jordan Creek in front of SCHEELS. (101 Jordan Creek Pkwy #4000, West Des Moines, IA 50266) Easiest to meet here since you can't miss the place. Back of the parking lot is probably best. I'll go case the place this weekend to see if there's a more wide open locale to meet in. This is a great area to feed our snakes. We can meet up with other regions at this location.

11:00 a.m. Head to the lunch spot TBD for a show and shine. Last year we had a catered lunch and it was great BBQ. I'm working on securing the same deal this year.

11:30 to 1:30 Meet and greet all while enjoying some food.

1:30 to 5:00 spirited cruise. We will head south for a cruise with a stop or two along the way for a photo opportunity and maybe a snack. Take some great photos and head back to Des Moines for dinner. Dinner spot TBD.

Sunday

8:00 a.m. Breakfast and cruise prep.

9:30 Fall cruise (I'll lead the way!! We will end this portion of the cruise either in Ames at Hickory Park or at the Tool Barn for lunch.)

End of Redline Cruise 2015 I'M PROOF POSITIVE THAT NOBODY WILL GET OUT OF HERE HUNGRY!!!!

This is the latest most up to date schedule. I will be tweaking this a little mostly for afternoon Sunday and perhaps shifting start/stop times slightly.

Also I'm all about continuing this annual event!! We can always find something fun to do around here!

HEADQUARTERS HOTEL INFORMATION

HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
Hotel Renovo at Living History Farms
Address: 11167 Hickman Rd, Urbandale, IA 50322
(Phone) 515-297-8180

Please start giving me a head count so I can better plan our food spots/shirts, etc. If you have questions, you can call or text me at 515-249-1793. Mark Hawks - Phun70 :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, people are welcome to show up early on Friday if they want to avoid a drive on Saturday morning. We will have things to do and placed to eat with local Viper folks!! :)