PDA

View Full Version : Fall Foliage Event Sunday October 4th!!

Martin2000GTS
09-21-2015, 10:05 PM
New England Viper Owners Association,

It’s that time again for one of our biggest events of the year, The annual Fall foliage cruise in the White Mountains. The event will be held on Sunday October 4th. Joe will lead us through back roads & mountain roads and to a nice place for lunch. After that we will cruise a bit more and hit up some photo ops before our final stop to say our good byes! Hopefully Chris brings his drone for some insane pictures! Joe knows the area very well I trust that he will impress us with a great ride! Look forward to the great sights !

We plan on meeting at the Hooksett NH Rest stop on 93N at 9AM for a 9:30 departure. Tim M will lead the crew up to the Lincoln NH Rest area (Loon exit Rt. 112). We plan on arriving there at 10:30 to meet up with Joe, Glen, Rick, Scott, and Mark. We plan on taking a quick bathroom break and taking off right away. So if you plan on meeting in Lincoln be there by 10am just to be safe. Let’s shoot for 25 vipers! It’s been a while since we have had a lot of cars out, now that the summer is over get one more big event in before putting the viper away for the winter! Looking forward to seeing everyone !

Watch for the evite to be sent out by tomorrow morning with a few more added details

Also anyone that ordered shirts I will make sure to have them with me. Worse case I can mail them to you. I will also bring more shirts with me in case anyone wants to buy more! (Everyone should own at least 7 shirts, one for each day of the week)

**** We are also holding an overnight event that same weekend. Many viper members are staying up in the area at a hotel in Jackson NH. They are going up Thursday night October 1st and staying all weekend. The crew plans to Golf on Friday, while some may go up the cog rail road to the top of Mount Washington. Expect a lot of cruising, and good lunch and dinner spots. Saturday is up in the air but most likely more cruising, more fun activities, and good lunch & dinner spots! Call, text, or email me and I will give you updates on what we are doing in case you want to join!

If anyone is interested in coming up for any of those days to cruise and do activities with us please let me know. I will be up there all day Friday – Sunday. The hotel is currently sold out, but there are many places in the area still available. I’m actually still looking for a place for myself. If anyone is interested let me know asap, so we can stay at the same place! Call my cell phone or shoot me an email.

Can’t wait for this event !!!!!

Martin-

Rosie
10-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Martin, I will be solo as Miss Kerrie is showing two houses Sunday so I`ll probably ride up with Toppless Tim in his 94 Viper and meet up with all the other snake -people,over and out,RUSTEZ.