PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a differential from a Gen III/IV?

KDR83
09-14-2015, 09:41 AM
I think this is the last piece that I need to get my car running right, looking for a dif from either a Gen III or a Gen IV, let me know if you have a good one laying around.

Thanks

Vipes
09-14-2015, 01:35 PM
http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/10326-Sidewinder-wheels-for-sale-(Hyper-black)-and-parts-for-sale?highlight=sidewinder

Did you see this thread? There is one for sale in there, not sure if it's sold yet or not. How do you like the wheels?

KDR83
09-14-2015, 01:53 PM
http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/10326-Sidewinder-wheels-for-sale-(Hyper-black)-and-parts-for-sale?highlight=sidewinder

Did you see this thread? There is one for sale in there, not sure if it's sold yet or not. How do you like the wheels?

Yup I messaged him to see if it's still available, shipping from seattle will be expensive though

I really like the wheels although I have only rolled on the fronts so far lol....started installing the ebrake relocation kit yesterday, just have to zip tie the lines before I can bolt them back on. You find a replacement set yet? The weather is starting to get pretty nice!

Vipes
09-14-2015, 02:23 PM
Yup I messaged him to see if it's still available, shipping from seattle will be expensive though

I really like the wheels although I have only rolled on the fronts so far lol....started installing the ebrake relocation kit yesterday, just have to zip tie the lines before I can bolt them back on. You find a replacement set yet? The weather is starting to get pretty nice!

Awesome. Yeah I went back to stock with a set of black sidewinders off of a TA. I like them but the hoosier A7 slicks aren't really practical for the street lol. I need to get some street tires. I look forward to finally seeing your car when it's done.

KDR83
09-14-2015, 07:17 PM
Awesome. Yeah I went back to stock with a set of black sidewinders off of a TA. I like them but the hoosier A7 slicks aren't really practical for the street lol. I need to get some street tires. I look forward to finally seeing your car when it's done.

You should have went with R888, Vijay ran low 10s, maybe even high 9s with them and they are great on the street too, can even handle a little bit of rain! I think they are the ultimate performance tire. thanks man, I cant wait to see it too haha

1ststrike
09-14-2015, 09:00 PM
Are you looking for a diff or a whole rear end? I have a diff that has never been used out of an 06 SRT. You can pm me if interested.

Vipes
09-14-2015, 10:00 PM
You should have went with R888, Vijay ran low 10s, maybe even high 9s with them and they are great on the street too, can even handle a little bit of rain! I think they are the ultimate performance tire. thanks man, I cant wait to see it too haha
Ha, nice! Yeah I plan on it. I bought the setup I have just for the wheels, the hoosiers were just a bonus. I might just sell them.

What was the sixty foot time?

KDR83
09-15-2015, 08:55 AM
Are you looking for a diff or a whole rear end? I have a diff that has never been used out of an 06 SRT. You can pm me if interested.

http://www.viperpartsusa.com/productCatalog/productImages/223-316-001-00.jpg

looking for this so I can pull mine out and drop one in

XSnake
09-15-2015, 08:56 AM
I have mine still.....

KDR83
09-16-2015, 03:48 PM
picked one up from Mark at Woodhouse, this thread can be closed...thanks!