PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, this is very funny. General in that you Generally shouldn't buy a General!

TCurtner
09-12-2015, 04:58 PM
http://corvettec7fiasco.blogspot.com/:smilielol:

TrackAire
09-12-2015, 06:11 PM
I use to look at PeterMJ's blog but it really is the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again, lol. If he could come up with something new every once in a while, I would check it out, but he literally blogs about the same issues that the C7 has had since its debut.

At this point, I'm convinced beating on GM (no pun intended) gives him sexual pleasure very much like a pyromaniac gets watching the fires he sets. If you want to have a real laugh, search the forum or even google for his name and read the posts after he pissed off a bunch of guys on the Alley.....it was priceless :smilielol:

TCurtner
09-12-2015, 07:30 PM
I use to look at PeterMJ's blog but it really is the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again, lol. If he could come up with something new every once in a while, I would check it out, but he literally blogs about the same issues that the C7 has had since its debut.

At this point, I'm convinced beating on GM (no pun intended) gives him sexual pleasure very much like a pyromaniac gets watching the fires he sets. If you want to have a real laugh, search the forum or even google for his name and read the posts after he pissed off a bunch of guys on the Alley.....it was priceless :smilielol:

Sorry, i just discovered him - i guess for me it's like hearing the old joke for the first time.
Still....i like it!

Matt Dillon
09-15-2015, 11:30 PM
I've never heard of him either, sounds like he's Not a Big Fan of Vettes though. How did he piss off the guys on the Alley, though it doesn't take much to get them going!

Sybil TF
09-16-2015, 12:33 AM
I've never heard of him either, sounds like he's Not a Big Fan of Vettes though. How did he piss off the guys on the Alley, though it doesn't take much to get them going!There are guys on the Alley?:rolleyes:

ViperSmith
09-16-2015, 10:59 AM
That guy is a f'ing lunatic. He has posted 2-3 times a day for almost two years straight about the C7.

TCurtner
09-16-2015, 01:16 PM
That guy is a f'ing lunatic. He has posted 2-3 times a day for almost two years straight about the C7.

The unfortunate thing i find is that i agree with several of his points about the C7...that look has not grown on me like it has others (apparently)...in fact, my spouse and i were driving back this morning from a nice bike outing and we passed a C5 (silver, slightly lowered with aggressive tires, coming towards us). I actually thought about how nice that car looked compared to a C7. Shortly after that a C6 vert in burgundy passed, and the same thought occurred: 'The C7 just doesn't look good to me'
Maybe i'm just gettin' too old (sigh)

And of course, none of my visual stimuli issues compare to the problems those cars are having.

C5Longhorn
09-16-2015, 09:33 PM
You should see when he called Nineball.

Vprbite
09-19-2015, 06:16 AM
You should see when he called Nineball.

I can imagine. I'm willing to bet NineBall didn't lose any sleep over it though.

It is true this guy has a real hard on for the C7. I mean, I like to tease but I don't take the time to start and run a website over it. Jeez.