PDA

View Full Version : Future Gen V owner and former Corvette owner

Destrukt
09-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Hello everyone!

I have been closely following the Gen V Viper along with the new C7 Z06. I initially thought GM would take my money again but this time around I think not. I have easily convinced myself that the Gen V Viper is worth the money if I am already in the $100k ball park on a new Z. I could go on and on and on about the issues I have noticed with the new Vette and no matter how much the fan boys try defending GM I will not be fooled. The fact is, I don't want a street car that is track capable. I want a track car that is street capable, and obviously the Viper wins in that department. No, I am not a troll trying to pretend to be a former Vette owner. I have been VERY involved with the Vette community ( http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/members/317879-destrukt.html ), but GM dropped the ball on this one. I have lost hope.

Anyways, I look forward to LEARNING a lot from you guys (and gals). I will be on here often trying to soak up as much information as possible!

FLATOUT
09-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Just got back from tracking my car at COTA and it ran awesome! Congrats on the impending purchase!

Andy
awheeler@viperexchange.com

Destrukt
09-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Just got back from tracking my car at COTA and it ran awesome! Congrats on the impending purchase!

Andy
awheeler@viperexchange.com

Thanks Andy! I look forward to working with you on all my future performance needs! I can't wait, once I figure out the exactly how I want to build my Viper I will be hitting you up!

Photog1
09-06-2015, 08:55 PM
Congratulations on seeing the light. You will be glad you went with a Viper. Be ready for all the attention the Viper will get that the Vette didn't.
Welcome and be sure and join the VOA when you get your Viper.

J TNT
09-06-2015, 09:18 PM
You have a lot to look forward to!!! Enjoy your new ride !