PDA

View Full Version : ACR looks more awesome in real life

catwood
08-26-2015, 09:59 PM
The GM I work with just got back from Vegas. Had nothing but praises to say on the ACR. Said it was 10 people deep to get a good look.

This was a full aero one also.

EZ 2B Green
08-26-2015, 11:48 PM
Here are some additional shots of the Extreme from Woodward Ave. with a few less people around:

vegasgtr
08-27-2015, 01:02 AM
love the car , can't stand the spoiler. its obnoxious. looks ridiculous for the street.

J TNT
08-27-2015, 05:15 AM
It does look better in person , pictures don't do it justice.
I can see it being sought after in 10 years from now. IMHO.

Darius
08-27-2015, 06:17 AM
There they go driving my car around again. That wing does look massive from the back. It better kill all track records, only way to justify those looks.

ACRucrazy
08-27-2015, 07:52 AM
That wing looks amazing!

XSnake
08-27-2015, 08:05 AM
I got in the car at the FCA show in Vegas. It was a graphite GTC with the nicer interior, non extreme car. Talked to Ralph at the show and he just ordered and extreme car in the same color.

ViperSmith
08-27-2015, 08:26 AM
I really hope they have one at the Viper Experience in October!!

AZTVR
08-27-2015, 09:13 AM
love the car , can't stand the spoiler. its obnoxious. looks ridiculous for the street. Yeah, they should have made the wing retractable for street use ! Same for all those other aero pieces. :)

ACRucrazy
08-27-2015, 09:19 AM
Yeah, they should have made the wing retractable for street use ! Same for all those other aero pieces. :)

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g379/jvalverde88/arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif.gif

sadil
08-27-2015, 10:06 AM
I think people are a little too comfortable with the ACR being a street car since dodge did such a great in making the last one street friendly. The car is and always will be a club racer for tracks, so the focus isnt to create something more comfortable or good looking for cars amd coffees on sundays, but more functional and useable to dominate track days. That giant wing does add loads of downforce and performance, why else would they spend the money to design such an intricate wing? So i really dont see what the "the wing looks bad" debate is all about. Loll which race car doesnt have a giant wing?

commandomatt
08-27-2015, 10:25 AM
I think people are a little too comfortable with the ACR being a street car since dodge did such a great in making the last one street friendly. The car is and always will be a club racer for tracks, so the focus isnt to create something more comfortable or good looking for cars amd coffees on sundays, but more functional and useable to dominate track days. That giant wing does add loads of downforce and performance, why else would they spend the money to design such an intricate wing? So i really dont see what the "the wing looks bad" debate is all about. Loll which race car doesnt have a giant wing?

Great point. Plenty of more plain Vipers available if you can't deal with the aero. Sure the look is over the top but as you said, it's there because it works and that is really what makes it so incredible and unique

donk_316
08-27-2015, 05:19 PM
I'm gonna say it again... Make the hood and rear diffuser available in the 1of1 program!!!