PDA

View Full Version : WHO is Paying Attention: Smoking SRT-10 Tire Deal $595/set of FOUR!

JonB ~ PartsRack
08-24-2015, 04:05 PM
This is the EXCEPTION to the "too good to be true" rule...............because it is TRUE! JonB@PartsRack.com

[[[[LATE EDIT: Kala added a pix for me 3 posts below this one ]]]]

PartsRack can offer a very few customers with 18-19" SRT10 wheels only, a set of Fully-Treaded New, De-Stickered new Tires under $600 for all 4. Here is the fine print, the conditions, the rest-of-the-story:

New Tires are for the cruise-in-street driver car-show participant owner who only puts LOW -miles/year on their car. If PRICE / BUDGET / LEGAL-STEALING is your prime motivation, this offer is for you. If you almost baby the car, drive careful and sane, these tires may be just for you.

You will be lucky to get 3000 miles on these super-soft tires. Or: Are you a track-rat that needs a dedicated set of tires to -X or HPDE or race in RAIN? Buy these ! Drags/-X/Track NOT. Like to do burnouts and show off aggressively? NOT.

Street Car should be stock height or minimally lowered, not slammed. Why?
The tread is wider at 11.8 " wide in Front, [vs Gen 5 at 10.8" Gen 3-4 at 10.2"]
The cross-section is 12.75 front [vs Gen 5 at 11.9 Gen 3-4 11.7] Note: half the width is inboard, half is out.

The tread is 12.4" rear, [vs 13" G3-4 and 13.5" G5]
Cross-section 13.9 rear, [vs 14 G3-4 or 14.2: G5] So a bit narrower, but fit 13" wheels fine.

What this means is, you have a fatter front (325-18) and a slightly skinnier rear (325-19) Similar to the "Bigfoot package" that many autocrossers run. But you saved about $800-$1000 on a set of tires!

IF you want to know more, including pictures of these macho-looking cruisers, send me an EMAIL. I will ask a moderator to post a pic for me here as well, Thanks. Don't send a PM I wont see it.

I forgot to say these are PIRELLI Tires, fully-treaded and recent production dates. Never inflated, never mounted. Sticker tires with no stickers. S/H USA only, $100-$140 /set of 4 USA 48 States.

If you have serious interest, and want a picture, please E-Me. If you are simply curious, please curb your curiosity to allow 6 Serious Bargain-Hunters to snatch these 18-19" tires up and post some pictures in a few days.

Thank You. Dont Wait. Email JonB@PartsRack.com Or call afternoons 360.837.3937 but BE SERIOUS about saving some money ! Thanks

Vprbite
08-24-2015, 04:45 PM
I don't think they are right for me. Unfortunately. Otherwise I would have purchased these already. I had even started composing the email to Jon but I realized I am probably better off with a more permanent tire for all around use and with more mileage in it. But damn what a steal.

Again Jon, you are a great resource to the community. Whoever gets these, enjoy your super sticky and basically free tires. I want to see some new personal bests at the track!!!

JonB ~ PartsRack
08-24-2015, 06:06 PM
I don't think they are right for me. Unfortunately. Otherwise I would have purchased these already. I had even started composing the email to Jon but I realized I am probably better off with a more permanent tire for all around use and with more mileage in it. But damn what a steal.

Again Jon, you are a great resource to the community. Whoever gets these, enjoy your super sticky and basically free tires. I want to see some new personal bests at the track!!!

Better be a WET track............

Viper Girl
08-24-2015, 06:08 PM

JonB ~ PartsRack
08-24-2015, 06:50 PM
THANK YOU KALA.............Dese are Dem: $595 + sh all FOUR 18-19

Vprbite
08-24-2015, 07:03 PM
Better be a WET track............

Yeah. Since they are getting them so cheap, get out and hit some wet track days. We need wet days here in Arizona before we can start asking for wet track days. Wet auto-x seems fun too, especially with super soft and squishy tires.

TA Two Oh
08-24-2015, 11:57 PM
Jon

SRT10...do they also fit Gen V's? If so, one set sold, thanks.

JonB ~ PartsRack
08-25-2015, 03:47 PM
Jon

SRT10...do they also fit Gen V's? If so, one set sold, thanks.

Yes, those F wheels ideally-suited .5" wider out of the box. Email me order: JonB@PartsRack.com Thank You

mdelorenzo
08-31-2015, 01:35 PM
Wow they seem great. If I could get rid of the 19 and 20s my car came with.

XSnake
08-31-2015, 01:39 PM
Guessing these are Pirelli wets