PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance is Dec 10th!!! 2013 Holiday Party, purchase your tickets ASAP!

TexasTonka
12-09-2013, 07:41 PM
You have ONE MORE DAY to get in all your reservations and purchase tickets for this years Christmas party! Everything must be in by December 10th if you want to join THE most historic parties in our regions history as we usher out our affiliation with the Viper Club of America and welcome our new affiliation with Viper Owners Association. We will hold an open meeting as well with discussion on activities for 2014. There will be several surprises as well so you do not want to miss out!

Viper owners and members, past & present! Time to make your reservations!

It's that time of year again! I hope to see everyone from last year and MORE!

We must have all RSVP's in by Wednesday December 10th! The deadline to send in payments for tickets will be December 11th

Event: 2013 South Central Texas Viper Club Holiday Party!

Meeting place: JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
23808 Resort Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78261

Time: Saturday, December 14, 2013 Opens at 5:30PM Ends at 2AM.
Beginning at 5:30PM, Cocktail Reception at 5:30PM followed with sit down dinner starting at 7PM till 11PM- after party will be held onsite as well at any one of the great bars in this resort hotel. I recommend staying the weekend! Great golf too!

Description/special instructions:

It is here again already! The holidays are just around the corner. We had a fantastic turn out last year and everyone really enjoyed this venue but with hosting on a Friday last year it was difficult for many to join, this year we have reserved for a Saturday evening to have even more people join in! We have MUCH to discuss with the voting out of the VCA and voting in of the VOA affiliations. We have new VOA members to meet and get to know as well as old friends from over the years. Similar to last year, we will have our own private full banquet room and dance floor just for the South Central Texas Viper Club, and of course Yvette and I would never host a party without a private bartender and cash bar set up. Makes it easier for people to get out and dance! Be sure to bring your mp3 players, iPods etc... You will be the DJ! The doors will open at 5:30PM with a cocktail reception starting at 5:30PM. Dinner will be served starting at 7:00 PM. We pulled out all the stops on this one yet again! You will have so many types of food to pick from you won't know where to start! No worries you have until 11PM to try it all... Then we must adjourn from the private room and hit one of the fantastic bars located inside the resort for a nightcap or two, or three, or you get the idea....

With the turmoil in the VCA and our voting to cancel our affiliation we will not be having a silent auction this year, but we are working on one for our spring event.

Best thing yet is the club has already paid for the over half of this function for South Central Texas Viper Club members! Tickets to the event will be $40 per member or $80 per couple. Unfortunately last minute or day of event ticket sales will be impossible to accommodate. We must have all RSVP's in by Wednesday December 10th! Tickets bought after the cut off date or by non members will be full price of $87.75/person, I highly encourage everyone purchase their ticket in advance so we can be assured there will be enough food, servers, space and tables for everyone. The deadline to send in payments for tickets will be December 6th. Please send a check made out to South Central Texas Viper Club, Inc. to my address 3602 Sumantra Cliff San Antonio, TX 78261. I will send you an email confirming receipt of your check as soon as it arrives and add you to the RSVP list. No 'ticket' will be issued, but please bring your confirmation email just in case your name did not make it on the list.

Great news for all you members out there like me who have not written a check in over 5 years! Paypal account is up and running. You can now handle your tickets at the speed of... well... your Internet connection!
Paypal Account ID: info@centraltexasvca.com
Please make sure to include detailed notes on how many tickets you are buying and who the tickets are for. I will still send you a email confirming receipt although I think Paypal does this automatically. There are fees Paypal charges the club to accept money this way so if you do use Paypal for your tickets in lieu of a mailed check, please include an extra $2 to cover a majority of the transaction fees. This would increase the cost to $42 from $40 per person.

In addition, PLEASE do not drink and drive, San Antonio has cracked down hard and has check points as well. To ensure your safety I have negotiated a guaranteed block of rooms @ $139/night with omitting the resort fee for Saturday night. This is $119 off the normal rate! Follow this link to reserve your room now: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/ViperClub2013.

Hope to see you all there! We had a LOT of fun last year but I know we can top it this year with more people coming in from further out!

Menu for the evening is
To Begin
Freshly Baked Buttermilk Biscuits
Churned Butter, Local Preserves and Honey
Signature Salad
Romaine Lettuce, Tri-Color Peppers, Bacon, Corn, Pico de Gallo, Cheddar Cheese, Cornbread Croutons and Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Cranberry Salad
Baby Greens, Heirloom Tomatoes, Cranberries, Stilton Cheese and White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Entrees
Prime Rib with Au Jus and Garlic Soft Rolls
Carved Slow Roasted Turkey Breast
Cranberry Relish
Home Style Gravy
Carved Bourbon Glazed Ham
Spicy Mustard and Buttermilk Biscuits
Accompaniments
3 Potatoes Smashed
Sausage Cornbread Stuffing Maple
Candied Yams
Hearty Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Smoked Tomatoes
Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Onions
Cornbread Muffins and Honey Butter
Holiday Dessert Display
Citrus Scented Pumpkin Pie
Maple Mousse Pie, Spiced Cranberry Compote
Eggnog Cheesecake Chocolate
Peppermint Bark White Chocolate
White Chocolate Cranberry Cake
Cranberry Gingerbread Cake

Coffee Service with Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee and a Selection of Taylors of Harrogate Tea
Cash Bar
Top Shelf Cocktails @ $9.00 per Glass
Champagne @ $10.00 Each
Domestic Beer - Budweiser, Bud Light, Samuel Adams, Miller Lite, O'Doul's @ $5.50 per Bottle
Imported Beer - Heineken, Corona, Stella Artois, Bass @ $6.50 per Bottle
Micro-Brewery Beer - Fat Tire and Shiner Bock @ $7.00 Each
Chardonnay @ $9.00 per Glass
Cabernet Sauvignon @ $9.00 per Glass
Merlot @ $9.00 per Glass
Assorted Soft Drinks @ $4.00 Each
Of course anyone can request specialty bottles of wine for purchase