PDA

View Full Version : I need to Rent a DeLorean

ViperTony
08-19-2015, 09:46 AM
Our company is holding our annual conference in Scottsdale, AZ in October. The theme is "Back to the Future"....so we're looking to have a DeLorean at the conference from 10/1 - 10/7. Anyone have one of these they'd like to rent out?

Slithr
08-19-2015, 09:49 AM
Tony,

You might give these guys a try, they specialize in DMC restoration sales/service, maybe they have one you could lease?

http://delorean.com/

ViperTony
08-19-2015, 09:57 AM
Thanks Slithr, I'll give them a call. I was hoping we have a member/Viper owner with one of these in the area. :)

Vprbite
08-19-2015, 02:28 PM
PM Sent, ViperTony. I might be able to help you out!

City
08-19-2015, 02:33 PM
The Incredible Dr. Pol has one. But he's somewhere in Michigan.

ViperTony
08-19-2015, 02:52 PM
Mental Picture: I'm the emcee for the event and dressing up as.....Marty McFly.

Vprbite
08-20-2015, 11:29 PM
Mental Picture: I'm the emcee for the event and dressing up as.....Marty McFly.

I have decided not to try and help you with this unless I get to play Biff Tannen. Those are my terms. Take them or leave them.

Haha. Actually, I assume I will hear from your colleague tomorrow? I am gonna do my best for you. Unfortunately I can't guarantee anything yet. I also have one other contact for you if mine doesn't work out or doesn't want to lend his car, which is in great shape.

LeadfootRT10
08-21-2015, 02:33 AM
I have decided not to try and help you with this unless I get to play Biff Tannen. Those are my terms. Take them or leave them.

Haha. Actually, I assume I will hear from your colleague tomorrow? I am gonna do my best for you. Unfortunately I can't guarantee anything yet. I also have one other contact for you if mine doesn't work out or doesn't want to lend his car, which is in great shape.

The shortest Biff Tannen ever!!!!

Vprbite
08-21-2015, 02:46 AM
The shortest Biff Tannen ever!!!!

Oh that hurt, Leadfoot.

Now why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here!

VYPR BYT
08-21-2015, 05:38 PM
Oh that hurt, Leadfoot.

Now why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here!

hahaha

SlateEd
08-21-2015, 10:06 PM
Think McFly, Think!

Tony are you also going to have a hoverboard?

Brian GTS
08-21-2015, 10:09 PM
Just make sure you find one with the Flux Capacitor option group. :)

Man, I love those movies!

Vprbite
08-21-2015, 11:26 PM
Just make sure you find one with the Flux Capacitor option group. :)

Man, I love those movies!

Who doesn't? One of my favorite parts is the plot holes though. They crack me up. My favorite of those is, would you hire the guy who attempted to rape your wife the night of the prom (and made your life hell all through high school until you punched him during said attempted rape) to wax your cars and do odd jobs around the house 16 years later? Cause I gotta go with no on this one. If you try and rape my girlfriend, your employment opportunities are pretty much over with VPRBITE Industries. But I'm kinda a stickler for stuff like that.

Bugman Jeff
08-22-2015, 11:16 AM
My Dad's got one, but it's in WI. It wouldn't hurt to send an e-mail to someone at the DOA (http://www.deloreanowners.org/) or make a post on DMCTalk (http://dmctalk.org/forum.php).