PDA

View Full Version : LEWIS RIVER RUN WITH OREGON CLUB sUNDAY THE 16TH

Torquemonster06
08-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Good Morning to all of you Washington Viper Fanatics. The Oregon Chapter of the VOA is having their Annual Lewis River Run and we are inviting you to roll along with us. The meeting spot is the La Center Shell Station at 10:00am and we will be pulling out to begin the run at 10:30. We will be stopping at various places along the way and we will be having lunch. I know this is short notice. If you are coming and you have a FB page please confirm on ours. The Page is North west Viper Owners Association. We would love to have you.
NWVOA VP Jeff S.

SEASnake
08-13-2015, 08:34 PM
Details? The Shell at I-5 or in town? What is the route? How long?

SEASnake
08-13-2015, 08:38 PM
Oh, and your FB page is a private group. Not just any schmuck can post - they have to request to join. No biggie as long as Alex isn't on a plane and can approve them:D

Torquemonster06
08-13-2015, 11:26 PM
LOLOLOL. Its the Shell right off the I-5 exit. It has a big Semi area. I'm not sure exactly on the route but it will be a decent days worth. Sorry about the FB page. I will see what I can do. Alex is in Germany right now playing on the Autobahn and the Nurburgring. Hopefully we will see you there.

SEASnake
08-14-2015, 02:39 PM
Hopefully I can get all my projects done on Saturday to join you, but it's not looking good right now.
Just letting you know about the FB settings, no need to change anything - I'm already one of the approved schmucks ;)

Torquemonster06
08-14-2015, 06:45 PM
LOl...ok. Yes hopefully you can be there.