PDA

View Full Version : NEVC Christmas Extravaganza 12/7.

whitebeard
12-09-2013, 08:09 AM
As the first event I've been to and it was a masterful well run. I enjoyed the videos presented and the people are beyond compare. It was nice to see the mix of people who can laugh at themselves along with each other. Joe and his team went beyond in making a newbie feel welcome. I was even able to meet the Viper Wizard himself, sporting his new threads. To put it simply, a fun time was had by all.

I'm looking forward to a busy summer of events.

Thank you all.

Arthur:drive::newbie:

KNG SNKE
12-09-2013, 01:33 PM
The New England group is why I stayed a member at VCA. They are a good bunch of folks with a couple nuts mixed in.

Wot!
12-09-2013, 01:58 PM
As one of those nuts, thank you. BTW, where were you two? Couldn't get a baby sitter, or just too early still to think about that?

I was glad you where able to make Whitebeard. I think our members were pleased to actually know a moderator. Even more pleased that you are from New England. I hope everyone else we polite to you. Tim??? [grin] I always have to pick on someone!

Remember, don't mess with a New England member, we shoot shit! Right Arthur? lol

whitebeard
12-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Let me see. Yea , they shoot at ALOT of stuff......safely.

As far as me?
Dragunov? Yep
USP 40? Yep
1911 Yep
Bone collector Bow with CF arrows? Yep

I think I will fit in....

KNG SNKE
12-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Alyssa and momma are attached at the hip. Babysitter would have definitely been an issue and right now our trips are about 1 hour by car before she starts losing her shit. I'm not sure how we are going to make the trip to VA in 2 weeks. We missed a lot of events this year but unfortunately I have been extremely busy. I am slotted to leave NE next year in May so I won't see you all too much longer, well as of now but we know orders can change.