PDA

View Full Version : Track days @ Roebling Road Raceway Feb 1 - 2nd

XSnake
12-09-2013, 07:19 AM
I have the track rented the weekend of Feb 1st - 2nd. Get your cars out of hibernation. The fee for an entire weekend of track time is $299 per driver. Single day option available for $169. We will be running 4 run groups which means only 15 cars on the track @ a time. Lots of open space and fast laps @ Roebling which is rare. All solo qualified drivers broken into run groups based on experience and car potential. REGISTRATION CAN BE DONE ON WWW.CLUBREGISTRATION.NET and is now open.

We have 3 Vipers signed up so far.

Track insurance is available through www.ontrackinsurance.com and http://www.locktonmotorsports.com/

If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.

MoparBoyy
12-09-2013, 08:08 AM
I will be one of those Vipers! I can attest to the open track time, did this same event mid this year and there was NEVER a time where i was stuck behind someone.

Can't wait to get out there in February as now i have a set of slicks and Motons.

TowDawg
12-09-2013, 11:32 AM
If you haven't been to Roebling (especially with Matt's group), then you owe it to yourself to try it out.
We went down for a shakedown weekend with the new cars and had a blast. Tons of track time and a relaxed/fun (but safe) atmosphere.

LATAMUD
12-10-2013, 06:16 PM
I want to register but I might have to travel again soon. Deadline? Or until last spots fill? Little by little I'm prepping my 03 for opentracking. I think this will be the earliest event I can possibly attend.

MoparBoyy
12-11-2013, 09:01 AM
I want to register but I might have to travel again soon. Deadline? Or until last spots fill? Little by little I'm prepping my 03 for opentracking. I think this will be the earliest event I can possibly attend.

i've seen people sign up when they show up to the track.. but thats Ronnie.. he thinks he can do as he pleases. lol

boplaw
12-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Roebling is a fun track. It's not hard on consumables and has a lot of run off everywhere. The front straight is worth the price of admission in high hp cars. It needs some sprucing up but it has new management who started this week.

I'll try and make it but we will be at the Rolex the week before and don't know that I can get a kitchen pass 2 weekends in a row.

I am definitely signing up for the Daytona event in April.

XSnake
12-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Roebling is a fun track. It's not hard on consumables and has a lot of run off everywhere. The front straight is worth the price of admission in high hp cars. It needs some sprucing up but it has new management who started this week.

I'll try and make it but we will be at the Rolex the week before and don't know that I can get a kitchen pass 2 weekends in a row.

I'll be out at Rolex the weekend before as well. ;)

boplaw
12-15-2013, 10:29 AM
I'll be out at Rolex the weekend before as well. ;)

We're headed down Thursday afternoon. Our RV will be in the Red lot spot # 18 directly in front of the lake overlooking T2 Will have a black CTS-V parked next to it if you want to wander over for a cold beer.

XSnake
12-15-2013, 10:35 AM
We're headed down Thursday afternoon. Our RV will be in the Red lot spot # 18 directly in front of the lake overlooking T2 Will have a black CTS-V parked next to it if you want to wander over for a cold beer.
Nice, I missed getting an RV spot as I wanted something on the infield portion of the track and there were none left. Spot #18 yellow right? There will be a couple of VOA folks out there. We are trying to setup something with SRT in the corral. I'll send you a PM closer to the race.

boplaw
12-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Red Premium: http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/~/media/848B14FC8410437494EA426A52D03B91.ashx

A friend has (had?) 2 RV spots near the carousel that he wasn't going to use. Don't know if he sold them since it was a couple of weeks ago but I could ask if you are interested.

XSnake
12-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Please let me know, I am interested

boplaw
12-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Will do.

I actually got the last spot a month ago because someone didn't pay and they released it the day I called.

XSnake
01-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Month away, 4 Vipers coming so far.

LATAMUD
01-02-2014, 10:31 AM
Looking forward to it. My car is almost where I want it.

Ninjakris
01-02-2014, 04:51 PM
I might come down from charleston and watch you guys year it up.

XSnake
01-02-2014, 05:16 PM

Come on down, we also have an event at CMP later on in the year. I believe your local VOA leaders are going to make it a VOA meet.

Creatre
01-04-2014, 09:34 PM
No Viper yet, but gonna try to get out there in another Dodge at least, a roadrace SRT4 I codrive. If I can't get the car to come out, I may just bring down my '13 Audi S4. Great prices for a full weekend. Hopefully see you out there. :dude3:

XSnake
01-05-2014, 07:17 AM
No Viper yet, but gonna try to get out there in another Dodge at least, a roadrace SRT4 I codrive. If I can't get the car to come out, I may just bring down my '13 Audi S4. Great prices for a full weekend. Hopefully see you out there. :dude3:

Hopefully you can make it out!

boplaw
01-16-2014, 08:32 PM

RRR is a very forgiving track.

Participating >> Spectating.

99RT10
01-16-2014, 11:25 PM
If you haven't been to Roebling (especially with Matt's group), then you owe it to yourself to try it out.
We went down for a shakedown weekend with the new cars and had a blast. Tons of track time and a relaxed/fun (but safe) atmosphere.

Think you can drag Matt out there? I might have to try to make this.

MoparBoyy
01-30-2014, 01:50 PM
Got the slicks mounted, track alignment done, will be loaded in the transporter shortly. Roebling!

SheViper
01-30-2014, 06:25 PM
Down to 3 Vipers. Can't get a tune in time. :(
So I guess I'll be bringing the dd.

MoparBoyy
01-30-2014, 07:47 PM
So I guess I'll be bringing the dd.

'the DD' that cost more than my house.... lol

XSnake
01-30-2014, 09:35 PM

Burn it

boplaw
02-03-2014, 07:28 AM
How did it go Matt? I'm wondering what the "new" management was like to deal with. I hear they are going to resurface it soon and rental costs are going up. If so I hope they spend some coin to freshen up the grounds as well.

Ninjakris
02-03-2014, 07:41 AM
Sorry I didn't make it down. I was planning on driving down Saturday, but it was pouring and I didn't feel like dealing with all the rain. I hope it wasn't too wet on the track.