PDA

View Full Version : Mopars at the Beach Caravans

PatrickB
08-12-2015, 12:52 PM
No official caravans have been put together yet, but I'm starting a thread just in case.

For Myrtle Beach, it doesn't really work for the Western NC/SC folks to meet up with the Eastern folks. I'm coming from the West (Claremont area), so what I'm posting up would be for the Western folks. From the East, I think Brian Kennedy has a few folks riding with him down and they expect to leave around 9AM. Brian, can you post details of your meeting spot?

If you're coming from the West in locations that AREN'T anywhere close to I40 (Western SC folks), the Darlington Raceway in Darlington, SC could be a potential meeting spot. We'll be coming through there around 930-10am on Friday.

Darlington Raceway
1301 Harry Byrd Hwy
Darlington, SC 29532

For folks West of me that are planning to attend (Jeff, Joshua, anyone else?), if you want to meet and ride together, I'm leaving the Claremont area (exit 135 from I40) around 7AM on Friday, which should put us at the Darlington Raceway about 930AM.

If you want to hook up, let me know so I'll have a list for who to look for. If you're coming from somewhere else but still want to meet, let me know and we'll see if we can find a location that works.

Josrocket
08-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Im coming down I-26 through columbia

Brian GTS
08-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Thanks Patrick.

So far, Hap and I are planning to ride down together. I'm waiting to hear back from Bill and Scott. Mike and Matt went down early. We're looking at leaving around 10:00am, stopping for lunch, and arriving around 2:00pm.

No hemi
08-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Ill be coming through I 26 and Columbia since I live in Greenville, but i'll start heading there after 12, and no Viper... :(

DaveW
08-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Thanks Patrick.

So far, Hap and I are planning to ride down together. I'm waiting to hear back from Bill and Scott. Mike and Matt went down early. We're looking at leaving around 10:00am, stopping for lunch, and arriving around 2:00pm.
Where are you guys planning on getting off 95 and heading east? 74?

Brian GTS
08-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Yessir. May be a good place to break for lunch? Want to join us?

DaveW
08-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Yessir. May be a good place to break for lunch? Want to join us?
Let me know when and where and Jason and I will be there. BTW, 74s sorta desolate from 95 east for awhile unless you know of something.

CarolinaViper
08-12-2015, 08:24 PM
No official caravans have been put together yet, but I'm starting a thread just in case.

For Myrtle Beach, it doesn't really work for the Western NC/SC folks to meet up with the Eastern folks. I'm coming from the West (Claremont area), so what I'm posting up would be for the Western folks. From the East, I think Brian Kennedy has a few folks riding with him down and they expect to leave around 9AM. Brian, can you post details of your meeting spot?

If you're coming from the West in locations that AREN'T anywhere close to I40 (Western SC folks), the Darlington Raceway in Darlington, SC could be a potential meeting spot. We'll be coming through there around 930-10am on Friday.

Darlington Raceway
1301 Harry Byrd Hwy
Darlington, SC 29532

For folks West of me that are planning to attend (Jeff, Joshua, anyone else?), if you want to meet and ride together, I'm leaving the Claremont area (exit 135 from I40) around 7AM on Friday, which should put us at the Darlington Raceway about 930AM.

If you want to hook up, let me know so I'll have a list for who to look for. If you're coming from somewhere else but still want to meet, let me know and we'll see if we can find a location that works.

We won't be leaving until 11am so its solo for us...really just don't want to share all the glances with you other Viper owners.

Brian GTS
08-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Let me know when and where and Jason and I will be there. BTW, 74s sorta desolate from 95 east for awhile unless you know of something.

Dave,

You're right about the desolate comment. Would you be game to meet off Exit 17 on I-95? It's about 4 miles North of the I74 interchange. Otherwise, we'll be gnawing on our steering wheel by the time we find a place to eat along I-74. Looks like we'll arrive there a little before noon.

Brian

DaveW
08-13-2015, 07:09 PM
Dave,

You're right about the desolate comment. Would you be game to meet off Exit 17 on I-95? It's about 4 miles North of the I74 interchange. Otherwise, we'll be gnawing on our steering wheel by the time we find a place to eat along I-74. Looks like we'll arrive there a little before noon.

Brian
Jay's getting in about midnight with his daughter, who's staying with us until school starts in the DC area. Let us know when you anticipate being in the area and we will meet you guys there. I have your's and Hap's cells, PM me if you need mine. Hopefully, no more road terrorism against the little lady this trip. LOL

ACR PHIL
08-13-2015, 07:40 PM
Hope everyone has a Great time. Weather should be perfect. Wish I could be there. But niece is getting married in Atlanta. Can't miss that. Have Fun!!!

Brian GTS
08-14-2015, 06:57 AM
Jay's getting in about midnight with his daughter, who's staying with us until school starts in the DC area. Let us know when you anticipate being in the area and we will meet you guys there. I have your's and Hap's cells, PM me if you need mine. Hopefully, no more road terrorism against the little lady this trip. LOL

I think I have your number, but if you get this, PM it to me anyway. Thx.